The CPI Internal Consultant Sr. is an organizational resource for training and facilitation of Lean methodology implementation including leading CPI events.
* Serve as an internal consultant to the organization by assisting with the ongoing integration of CPI/Lean principles within the organization's culture.
* Act as an internal subject matter expert for CPI/Lean philosophies and practices.
* Learn and adapt to TPC standard work for leading/facilitating CPI activities.
* Lead organizational leaders, teams and individuals in applying Lean principles.
* Provide and promote CPI education throughout the organization at all levels. Teach and model CPI principles.
* Assist in planning and evaluation of TPC's CPI training programs, materials and curriculum including preparing training materials.
* Lead and facilitate CPI events and workshops.
* Monitor and report on adoption of improvements identified and approved through the improvement event framework.
* Cultivate a culture that \"puts the patient first\" as the organization collaborates to improve processes.
* Continually seek alignment of business objectives with the philosophy of CPI.
* Provide additional CPI consulting as requested under the guidance of the CPI Director.
* Other CPI related duties as assigned.
Degree in healthcare, business administration, industrial engineering, or other closely related curriculum. An advanced degree such as an MBA, MPA, or MHA is preferred.
* At least 5 years of experience leading CPI/Lean improvement work preferably in a healthcare setting.
* Extensive experience applying principles and practices of CPI/Lean through leading events such as Rapid Process Improvement Workshops (RPIs) as well as coaching on management systems.
* Deep knowledge of value stream management and experience leading value streams.
* Proven experience in teaching/training the concepts of CPI/Lean in a classroom setting as well as mentoring staff in the workplace by assisting them with the direct application of process improvement techniques.
* Proven ability to facilitate and lead teams to breakthrough thinking/outcomes at all levels of the organization, including the skills necessary to influence the team's direction without stifling their motivation and creativity.
* Strong influencing skills; ability to communicate organizational change impacts and to ensure CPI/Lean principles are implemented. Ability to understand the organizational change strategy and communicate it to audiences.
* Ability to coach others from executive leaders to frontline staff to influence behavior and direction without having direct authority, while being results driven and keeping teams and individuals on task.
* Interpersonal skills necessary to build effective relationships and to adequately explore complex/sensitive situations with leadership, department management, line staff, and physicians when planning and evaluating work flows.
* Critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to rapidly assess complex details.
* Strong presentation skills, comfortable and effective in facilitating a presentation varying from small to large groups and for all levels in organization.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, characterized by presence, respect for others, good listening skills, and an open mind.
* Ability to work interdependently with a variety of individuals and teams in a highly integrated work environment while maintaining professionalism at all times.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Strong customer-service orientation and excellent follow through.
* Ability to implement and manage change in fast-paced, diverse environments.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
* May require variable work schedule or extra hours.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright ? by The Polyclinic All Rights Reserved
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.