- The Hertz Corporation
1103 Market St
* Utilize purchase orders as a matter of company policy.
* Responsible for meeting the needs and commitments to customers and Service Department - striving for the highest in customer relations.
* Communicate with Vendors and Technicians on the telephone/in person.
* Accurate invoicing and costing on all parts documents daily.
* Timely ordering, shipping, receiving, and expediting of orders.
* Prepare documents for the return of damaged defective, cores, and warrantable parts in a timely manner.
* Provide administrative support to all maintenance functions when needed.
* Responsible for communicating daily tasks for the department when needed.
* Help coordinate schedules for service maintenance on all vehicls withinin the pool as needed.
* Bachelors degree preferred
* Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including; weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
* Must have excellent microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word).
* Knowledgeable in Manufactures car procedures and operations.
* 3+ years in Parts Department overseeing the repair and maintenance of the vehicles within a multiple location organization.
* Complex problem solving skills; proven ability to solve problems independently.
* Must have excellent multi-tasking and verbal/written communication skills.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...