* Ensures minimum sales volumes are maintained for Store to qualify for Assistant-Manager position.
* Holds accountability for store sales and metrics.
* Holds accountability for stock and merchandise flow.
* Takes lead role in store sales and selling practices.
* Maintains company standards regarding store sales/performance metrics.
Physical Demands ? The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Requires standing approximately 5 ? 8 hours per day usually 3 ? 5 days per week, including nights and weekends.
* During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 1 ? 12 hour day.
* Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer's feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
* May be required to climb a ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
* Required to lift items weighing 5 ? 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and effectively supervise staff.
* Must be able to see and differentiate colors.
* Required to work an average of 48 hours per week.
Associated topics: assistant manager, associate manager, general manager, major gifts officer, major gift officer, manage, manager, retail store manager, supervise, retail management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.