- Temple University
- $69,600.00 -110,560.00/year*
1103 Market St
Reporting to Associate Director of Web Applications, the Senior Web Developer supports Temple University's digital strategy requirements and the development of complex Drupal-based web initiatives. He or she serves as the technical advisor during the initiation stage of digital marketing projects, including the provision of technical solutions that successfully execute against unique and diverse marketing requests. This individual will inform creative concepts and content strategy, and collaborate with internal/external partners to develop web applications that ensure a coherent user experience across Temple's digital landscape. The Senior Web Developer mentors junior staff members, manages concurrent projects on time and budget, helps set and meet business objectives, as well as works collaboratively and proactively with other team members to deliver highest-quality results. Additionally, this position is dedicated to enhancing the Temple brand and reputation nationally, increasing alumni engagement, and building prospective student awareness and engagement. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Demonstrated knowledge of programming, database design, and web security.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy of work.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively and collaboratively work as part of a cross-functional team.
* Superior organizational skills - must be able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
* Excellent project management, analytic, communication and diplomacy skills.
* Must be able to work well under pressure.
* Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills including the ability to establish cooperative working relationships with supervisors, colleagues and campus partners.
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to attend staff events as needed (including occasional nights and weekends).
Temple University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.
To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu.
Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at:
You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University's Campus Safety Services at 215-###-####.
Associated topics: angular, asp, asp.net, css, ecmascript, joomla, reactjs, web application, web designer, web developer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...