This is a part-time position 20 hours/week. The PEX (Philadelphia Experience) Passport provides Temple students discounted access to arts and cultural organizations throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding region and publicizes cultural events for the purpose of encouraging student engagement with the city. The part time PEX coordinator maintains the PEX (Philadelphia Experience) Passport by communicating with existing community partners, reaching out to new partners, keeping the online Passport updated and functional, and publicizing the Passport to faculty and students. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and at least three years of directly related experience. Experience with social media channels to publicize events. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* An understanding of the local arts and culture landscape.
* Ability to plan and prioritize projects, determine technical support needs, and follow through to project completion.
* Excellent interpersonal skills along with the demonstrated ability to work with various community organizations.
* Ability to monitor the work of others.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with varying audiences.
* Ability to travel to off-campus locations that may not be accessible via public transportation.
* Teaching and/or curriculum development experience.
Temple University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.
To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu.
Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at:
You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University's Campus Safety Services at 215-###-####.
Associated topics: activity, after school, aquatics, director, lakefront, leader, overnight, program, ride attendant, teen
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.