- Temple University
- $45,565.00 -78,130.00/year*
1103 Market St
Reporting to the Senior Associate Athletics Director for Strategic Communications, the Athletics Strategic Communications Coordinator will serve as the primary communications contact for women's basketball, men's and women's cross country, and men's crew and women's rowing. The position will also assist football, with particular emphasis on graphic design. Incumbent will oversee all aspects of communications for assigned sports, working with external team to positively promote the Temple Athletics brand. Athletics Strategic Communications Coordinator will perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree. Minimum of two years of full-time experience in athletic communications office. Experience working with diverse populations. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Working knowledge of Statcrew/Genius software with particular emphasis on basketball.
* Proficiency in desktop publishing and Adobe Photoshop Ability to manage multiple collaborative projects and systems in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with diverse populations.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and efficiently.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
* Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Strong integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference and University rules.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Master's Degree.
This position requires a background check
This position requires a Valid, current Driver's License
Temple University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.
To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu.
Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at:
You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University's Campus Safety Services at 215-###-####.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...