- $93,100.00 -129,290.00/year*
119 Overlook Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title: Manufacturing - EDM Worker 1
Duration: 1 year
Shift A: 8AM ? 5PM
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to read and understand a dimensional blueprint.
- Set-up and Operate Wire, Ram and Hole Drill EDM CNC Machines with assistance from Senior EDM Personnel.
- Positive and assertive job attitude, self-motivated, independent worker with the ability to learn.
- Maintain workstation clean and organized.
- De-burr and clean all Medical Devices processed in Department.
- Perform In-process Inspection to insure Devices meet released Prints.
- Perform light assembly of Medical Devices using bench Arbor Presses.
- Perform and document all Preventative Maintenance performed on Department Equipment.
- Perform and document various related departmental assignments to support production, such as Work Order records, Subtrax, Instron testing and Departmental Log.
Expected Areas of Competence (i. e. KSAs)
- Follow approved standard operating procedures & safety procedures while:
- Working with standard measuring instruments like calipers, micrometers and scales in both metric and English system.
- Working with and around Hazardous process materials.
- Using some power tools and light machining equipment.
- To put health, safety and quality first.
- Put forward a behavior appropriate and conducive to a healthy and safe work environment.
- Actively participate in the personnel training required to improve individual performance.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or better.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Machine shop math training or better is a plus.
- CNC or Conventional Machining Skills a plus.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
Associated topics: aerodynamic, ansys, boiler, fluid, machine, mechanical engineer, motor, msme, powertrain, vibration
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.