- $113,395.00 -166,760.00/year*
125 Janelle Blvd
- Perform interval based heat penetration and heat distribution requalification studies for sterilizers, controlled temperature units, warehouse, etc.
- Write and review IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and SOPs as required.
- Handle multiple projects and work independently.
- Attend F.A.T. testing at vendor facilities, as required.
- Assist S.A.T. testing at site, as required.
- Recommend critical parameters, plan, and design.
- Coordinate validation activities with other departments.
- Assist in training other Validation personnel, as requested.
- Purchase supplies and equipment for validation activities.
- Follow ISPE Commissioning and GAMP guidelines, as directed.
-Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Microbiology, or a related field,-At least one year experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or an Associate s Degree in a related science field and three (3) years of related experience.-Some validation experience with pharmaceutical equipment and processes, including mixing, sterile fill, parts washers, steam sterilization, and packaging, is preferred.
Associated topics: aseptic, food, healthcare, histologist, histology, microbiological, pharmacology, protein, therapy, transfection
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...