Loading some great jobs for you...
Below are the primary responsibilities of this position, with approximately 85% being the actually hands-on training.
Trains new hires, Assistants, ASR s, Pricing and Planning and Research staff for N.Y. and National Offices to ensure compliance with ad sales policy and procedure.
Writing training documentation and maintaining all training documentation
Review all PACE support issues and contact sales regarding those requests that come into support that require a how to explanation
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Delivers group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas in a specified field.
2. Develops training curricula and/or recommends or utilizes vendor programs that meet instructional goals and objectives.
3. Formulates training outlines and determines instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
4. Selects or develops training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
5. Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
6. Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
7. Assists in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for individuals, communities, and/or university departments.
8. May review instructor performance and recommend improvements to program content and/or instructor presentation methods; may recruit, select, and train instructors.
9. May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
10. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor s degree required. 3+ years experience in ad sales and systems required. Training experience is a must.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
Thorough understanding of advanced media math required. **** The media math knowledge is essentially the business terminology and calculations CPM, Ratings, Impressions, VPVH that should be common knowledge for experienced trainers within the media space with cable/broadcast networks.***
Knowledge of media systems, including traffic and sales administration, planning and finance is also required.
The ability to multitask and work effectively in a high pressure environment is necessary.
Minimum Job Requirements
Successful completion of at least 60 college-level credit hours; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Teaching and facilitation skills.
Ability to determine training objectives.
Organizing and coordinating skills.
Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology.
Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...