TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our inpatient primary care team in Bluefield, West Virginia. We ask that you have practice experience and an interest in geriatrics to apply. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program [with uncapped bonus potential]
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.