Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology, including video generates over 450B monthly recommendations on Publisher websites, including Aol, CBSi, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of others. We're one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, Sao Paolo, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney and Tokyo.Taboola is looking for a dedicated, analytical and driven Partner Success Manager with a passion for digital media to increase revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact in our New York City office. The Partner Success Manager will work directly with a Partner Success Director to identify optimization opportunities, upsell new initiatives and improve the key performance indicators with key strategic partners. They will also be responsible for the day to day performance for each of their partners, communicating any specific performance fluctuations and measuring the overall post launch performance for any optimizations or upsells.
Taboola employees are highly motivated, self-starters who thrive on achieving success after success for our clients. Taboola products are technically sophisticated but easy to use. They are leveraged by our Publisher and Media clients to drive advertising and audience acquisition while also streamlining their Editorial operations. To be effective with Taboola's customers, you need a strong background in digital advertising or in client-facing role at a premium Publisher / Media company. You need to be naturally inquisitive and excited about the business value our customers are achieving with our products and services. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity, and ability to deliver real value to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful and rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities & Skills:
* Manage day to day performance with 1-3 strategic publisher partners
* Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
* Understand the company's strategic objectives / KPIs and map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization
* Actively participate with peers in a team-oriented culture and assist other internal groups
* Help identify trends through data analysis and market conditions to pinpoint highest value optimizations
* Understand Taboola's platform capabilities and the value proposition to the Publisher based on the specific capability and user role.
* Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business and technical issues and opportunities
* Be a field advocate and communicate client needs to the Product Management team.
* Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations.
* Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform and services.
* Up to 25% travel will be required.
* 1-2 years of client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space
* A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
* Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills to go above and beyond for your clients.
* Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
* Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
* High attention to detail and well organized, thrives in a multitasking environment and adjusts and prioritizes accordingly.
* The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
* Strong phone and email etiquette
* Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
* Detail oriented, but able to execute efficiently and follow-through
* Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
* Experience with CRM software and MS Excel (or Google Sheets)
Associated topics: account executive, booker, business, consultant, director, expert, lead, specialist, strategist, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...