Represents the organization in initial on-premise contact, providing routine information and direction to callers and visitors. Performs diverse administrative and marketing duties, including electronic and paper filing, maintaining and ordering supplies, word processing, handling incoming and outgoing mail and other administrative duties as directed. Provides administrative and marketing support for all Pennsylvania and Delaware offices and other office locations as required.
* Receives and directs calls of a general nature to the proper individual; takes messages as necessary; * Receives and directs visitors, clients, and applicants to proper individual; * Assists with staff appointment calendars using Microsoft Outlook; * Processes the office mail - regular and overnight; receives deliveries; * Maintains, and orders office supplies; * Electronic coordination of the conference call/conference room reservation calendars using Microsoft Outlook; * Assists with coordinating in-office and out-of-office events including working lunches; * Assists with delivery and receipt of products from outside vendors and service providers; * Arranges for equipment, and office maintenance as-needed; * Mail run to the Post Office (regular & certified mail) as necessary; occasionally runs other errands; * Create and modify documents using Microsoft Word; * Create and modify spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel; * Reviews materials prepared for typographical and grammatical accuracy, and proper format; * Assists other departments (i.e., Corporate, Marketing, HR, CADD) with administrative functions, as necessary; * Prepare special client forms/worksheets as required; * Assist in compiling information and preparing reports; and * Special projects and duties, as necessary.
* Assists in the preparation of new project sheets; * Assists in the preparation and maintenance of resumes of key personnel for proposals, business development and marketing; * Editing Statements of Interest, proposals, document layout and publishing; * Vision (CRM): * Tracking and updating the Opportunity Pipeline for PA and DE;
* Updating PennDOT ECMS Resumes and Project Profiles; * SOI/Proposal Assistance: * Data entry and formatting * Resume formatting * SF 330 Preparation * Formatting/updating project sheets;
* Maintain/track PennDOT and DelDOT Annual Prequalification packages; * Coordinate subconsultants, Letters of Intent, DBE and Diverse Business tracking for PennDOT, PTC, DelDOT, municipal, and private client pursuits; * Coordinate with other office/regional marketing coordinators as required; * Maintain PA/DE weekly BD/Marketing tracking sheets; * Run weekly project and marketing reports for PM's; and * I.P. research and reporting.
* Associates Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Science desired. * Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook (Intermediate Word/Excel level). * Ten years of Business / administrative experience strongly desired.
TYLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.