Swedish Medical Center is looking for an Interventional Radiology Technologist (1.0 FTE, Days) at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Interventional Radiology Technologist assists with the performance of a variety of technical procedures including but not limited to percutaneous diagnostic and interventional cardiac, vascular and radiology procedures under the direct supervision of a Licensed Practitioner.
In this position you will:
* Participate in all daily duties necessary to perform high quality patient care and imaging within the Cath/IR Department
* Obtain optimal radiographs
* Assist the physician in an aseptic environment
* Be capable of patient monitoring
* Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate response to changes in patient condition
* Maintain in depth knowledge of complex diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular equipment/supplies and be capable of assisting with their use
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of a Radiologic Technology Program
* Radiology Technologist registry by ARRT
* Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist
* Post Primary certification in Interventional Radiology required within 2 years of hire
* Previous experience in Interventional Radiology
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Experience in Cardiac Cath Lab AND Interventional Radiology
About the First Hill Campus
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington State and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
Associated topics: catheterization, computerized, ct scan, diagnostic, ndt, rad, radiographer, radiologic, tomography, x ray
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.