Infrastructure Cloud Architect - Media
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Hello,Hope you are doing well!My name is Varun and I'm a Recruitment Specialist at Sumeru Solutions. I came across your resume and believe that we have a job opening and your profile is great match for that. Please have a look on the job description and if you feel interested then please give me a call on 408-###-####.Role:- Infrastructure Cloud Architect Location:- Media, PADuration:- Long Term ContractJob Description:
The Information Security Cloud & Automation Contractor is responsible for designing, developing and implementing highly available, secure cloud environments utilizing automated configuration management (Infrastructure as Code (IaC) methodologies while maintaining compliance to Wawa's Information Security policies and standards.
This role is responsible for designing stable and secure infrastructure for applications and repeatable processes through secure automated provisioning, continuous delivery (CD), continuous integration (CI), proactive monitoring, and compliance. The engineer's designs will incorporate security directly into CI/CD toolchains using a variety of tools, patterns and techniques.Basic Requirements:
Thanks & Regards,Varun Sharma |Recruitment Specialist |Sumeru Inc.|2401 15th Street NW, Washington DC 20009 | +1-408-###-#### (US Cell)||...@sumerusolutions.com| Skype: varun.sumeru20 |us.sumeru.com |
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in general IT.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in DevSecOps, automated deploymentsIaC, and cloud.
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments.
- Strong understanding of cloud and application security principles.
- Experience deploying and managing cloud deployments preferably within AWS:
- Cloud computing: AWS, DC/OS, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Puppet
- CI/CD: AWS Config, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, AWS CLI, Chef Inspec, AWS Inspector, Veracode, Checkmarx, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Git, SonarQube
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, Oracle
- Programming: Java, Scala, Go, C, C++
- Scripting languages: Shell, Ruby, Python
- Systems: Linux/Unix administration, Networking fundamentals
- Tools: EFK, Password Vault, Vulnerability Scanning, Static Code Analysis, RabbitMQ, NGINX
- Comfortable with REST API security best practices and usage
- Experience supporting Node.js application deployments as Docker images
- Cloud encryption and key management
- Experience supporting large AWS deployments using a multi-account organizational structure.
- Familiarity with static and dynamic code analysis tools/frameworks.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in technology-related field preferred, or equivalent work- or education-related experience.
- General understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- AWS Professional Certification (Solution Architect, SysAdmin or Developer).
- Professional security management certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH), GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP), or other similar credentials.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, Critical Security Controls, and NIST 800-53 and Cybersecurity Framework.
- Moderate knowledge of information security concepts and technologies such as: networking, network segmentation, vulnerability scanners, firewalls, IPSIDS, network analyzers, data loss prevention, security event management, encryption technologies, proxies, cloud services, mobile devices, etc.
Associated topics: cloud architect, equipment, http, information architect, ip, network, principal systems engineer, senior engineer, system architect, system integrator
Loading some great jobs for you...