- SugarHouse Casino
- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
Summary: Installs, tests, troubleshoots and repairs slot machines, currency validators, ticket printers and other gaming related devices.
R1SE Engagement Expectations:
We believe that team member engagement is the basis for a great culture and superior guest service. During every interaction, we display three behaviors:
* Smile, display energy and open body language
* Proactively greet team members and guests, initiating interaction to provide service
* Always use a positive parting remark to end the conversation
Essential Job Functions:
* Installs slot machines and other gaming related devices in accordance with floor plans.
* Repairs and maintains slot machines and other gaming related devices.
* Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
* Sets up test apparatus or test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of gaming devices.
* Analyzes and interprets test data.
* Adjusts, calibrates and aligns circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
* Writes technical reports and develops charts, graphs, and schematics to describe and illustrate system's operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations.
* Checks functioning of installed equipment to evaluate system performance.
* Complies with all internal controls and procedures related to departmental operations.
* Ensures compliance with regulatory controls both internal and external including but not limited to state and federal laws and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board regulations.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
* Certificate from college or technical school.
* Three or more years related experience.
* Technical knowledge of electronic slot machines and related equipment.
* Fundamental oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to communicate with team members and guests.
* Available to work flexible shifts, weekends and holidays.
* Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing.
Physical and Mental Demands:
* Regularly required to see, talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stand and walk.
* Frequently required to stoop and kneel.
* Must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
* Able to work with others while maintaining a positive and courteous demeanor.
* Ability to work in a noisy and smoky environment.
Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, customer service, equipment, field service, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, service technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...