- SugarHouse Casino
- $95,040.00 -138,910.00/year*
1103 Market St
Summary: Maintains building/facilities by making basic repairs and performing basic preventative maintenance tasks throughout the casino. Assists upper level personnel in a variety of trade disciplines including but not be limited to landscaping, carpentry, painting, electrical, HVAC, plumbing and mechanical. Receives, warehouses and distributes goods according to established polices and service standards.
R1SE Engagement Expectations:
We believe that team member engagement is the basis for a great culture and superior guest service. During every interaction, we display three behaviors:
* Smile, display energy and open body language
* Proactively greet team members and guests, initiating interaction to provide service
* Always use a positive parting remark to end the conversation
Essential Job Functions:
* Performs basic tasks related to a variety of building trades disciplines that require the use of hand, power tools or other equipment.
* Maintains clean and safe work areas.
* Performs tasks with minimal disruption to guests and operations.
* Ensures a work area free of hazards to team members and guests.
* Responds to maintenance request and inquiries in accordance with established performance safety, and guest service standards.
* Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing deliveries to verify information against bills of loading, invoices, requisitions or other records.
* Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
* Routes requisitioned items to departments.
* Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from receiving platform to storage or work area.
* Conveys goods, materials and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas.
* Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
* Fills requisitions and distributes items to departments
* Other duties may be assigned.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or technical training.
* Two to three years basic trades experience in one or more disciplines.
* Ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Advanced knowledge of building systems technology required.
* Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays
* Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing.
* Ability to input data into computerized inventory system.
* Must have a current valid driver's license.
* Driving record must meet driver eligibility requirements of Sugarhouse Casino's insurance policy.
Physical and Mental Demands:
* Regularly required to see, walk, talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
* Must occasionally lift and lift up to 25 pounds.
* Able to work with others while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
Associated topics: circuit, electric, electrical, energy, power, renewable, rf, schema, signal processing, transmission
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...