This position is responsible for applying register procedures to process customer purchases.
Major Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
* Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
* Reinforce a rewarding customer experience.
* Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
* Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
* Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read, write, and understand English.
* Ability to process information or merchandise through the computer system and POS register system.
* Needs to be proficient in using a calculator to calculate percentage discounts.
Associated topics: beverage, cajera, cashier, casino, counter man, counter person, host, hostess, receptionist, restaurant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...