- STERIS Corporation
1103 Market St
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Install operating room integration equipment as directed by Integration Specialist (I and/or II) and/or Integration Project
Manager. Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, equipment modifications, and installation on all
integration equipment serviced by STERIS. Help drive STERIS initiatives for growth and development of business.
Interact with customers in a professional and knowledgeable basis. Complete administrative requirements as required.
1. Help install operating room integration systems. This includes physical placement of equipment, installation,
termination and interconnection of all cables, downloading and configuration of software; and testing of all functions
per test documentation as required. This Position will typically work under the direction of Integration Specialist (I
or II) or Integration Project Manager.
2. Operates with limited direct supervision.
3. Support project installations under the supervision of the Integration Specialists (I or II) with oversight of Integration
Project Manager. Basic duties include installation, testing, and demonstration of integration systems. May be asked
on occasion to interface with customers and hospital staff.
4. Provide verbal and written progress reports to the installation leader/project manager.
5. Perform administrative duties in a timely manner including checklists, Siebel entry, expense reporting, time entry,
and others as required.
6. Maintains courteous and professional demeanor when working with customers, contractors, management, and
fellow employees. Utilize customer protocols when entering and exiting facilities and abide by all STERIS and
Customer Health & Safety protocols and procedures.
7. May be asked to assist with warranty calls, field upgrade programs, etc.
Duties - cont'd
1. Associate's degree in Electronics, mechanical or similar degree, plus one year of related experience, or a High
School Diploma/GED with a minimum of two years of experience.
1. Entry level position. Minimum of one to two years' experience in a related field of work with service support and/or
installation - biomed, electronics, audio/video, or hospital IT experience a plus.
2. Excellent knowledge of personal computers, video technology, video cabling, networking.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. Technical and troubleshooting skills along with strong
organization and problem-solving skills required. Proficiency in computers and windows software strongly
3. Excellent, polished customer interaction skills. Ability to communicate professionally and articulately with
4. Energetic with a desire to learn and develop new skills.
5. Ability to work flexible hours and travel extensively as required.
STERIS plc is a $2B+, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
STERIS strives to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Technician, Maintenance, Surgery, Siebel, ERP, Technology, Manufacturing, Healthcare* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...