Digital Marketing Intern (Intern A-Administrative)
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
15511 NE Woodinville Duvall Rd
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call Washington State our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our team in Woodinville, WA.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates' growing Digital Marketing group is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to assist in the execution of digital and social media projects that grow positive brand visibility, improve consumer experience and engage consumers across SMWE's digital channels. The ideal candidate has experience or interest in learning about different areas of digital marketing, including social media, paid search, email and analytics. Projects during the internships will include, but not limited to, community management, developing reporting dashboards and assisting in brands' editorial calendaring process.
This is an opportunity get experience in the dynamic space of digital marketing plus learn about the wine industry.
In this role, you will:
* Monitor and manage brands' social communities
* Identify, anticipate and escalate potential social media issues
* Identify opportunities, trends and new capabilities in the social media space; monitor social media activity of other relevant brands; follow relevant blogs, influencers, pages, etc. and proactively research emerging trends
* Develop content strategy recommendations for brands' digital channels
* Work with a cross-functional team including Digital Marketing and Brand Management
* Assist with administrative duties such as media sampling and shipments, and other digital marketing support functions or projects as assigned
* Research and analytics capability
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Hunger to learn about this space and willingness to lead projects
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
* Actively enrolled in a 4-year university
* Ideal major: Marketing, Business, or Economics
* Ideal experience: social media platforms, and Google Analytics
* Customer service or experience with customer facing situations
* A passion for digital media and marketing
* An understanding of the current digital marketing landscape
* Must have ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and adapt and show flexibility to changing job requirements
* Must be able to organize, plan, and problem solve effectively
* Ability to work independently and productively
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality
* Can-do attitude and self-motivated
* General understanding of Sprout Social and Facebook Business Manager is preferred
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-###-####.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.