- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
- $82,190.00 -145,000.00/year*
15511 NE Woodinville Duvall Rd
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call Washington State our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for an Associate Marketing Manager to join our team in Woodinville, WA.
The Associate Marketing Manager will have a leadership role in supporting the domestic Brand Management team at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates. The role includes assisting with the development and execution of strategic marketing plans and activities for 14 Hands and other assigned brands within the Ste. Michelle Wine Estates portfolio.
We are looking for someone who is experienced and passionate about consumer marketing and brand-building. This person will have the ability to utilize both their left-brain and right-brain to understand their business, drive strategy and creativity, and be a champion for 14 Hands and other brands.
In this role, you will:
* Support the development, management and execution of annual marketing plans and long term Brand plans for assigned brands, leveraging consumer and market insights.
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects/initiatives/campaigns/promotions.
* Collaborate with internal teams including trade marketing, digital engagement, communications, consumer insights, creative services, compliance, finance, accounting, demand planning, winemaking, procurement, retail/guest services, and sales.
* Coordinate with various types of external agency partners, including advertising, package design, and event/experiential agencies.
* Educate cross-functional teams and external partners about brand and pricing guardrails to ensure programs and communications adhere to brand strategy, direction and voice.
* Provide creative direction, feedback/oversight and approval for relevant marketing campaigns, promotions and sales materials.
* Write effective creative and design briefs for various types of audiences and initiatives, including program planning, package design, advertising campaigns, etc.
* Participate in the development of new items, including ideation, naming, package design and commercialization / launch planning.
* Monitor, analyze/synthesize and share relevant sales, market and consumer data; utilize this data to articulate implications and provide recommendations for brand/marketing plans.
* Manage budgets for assigned brands, ensuring spend is within budget and dollars are maximized.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
* Degree in Marketing or related field (or equivalent work experience) required
* 3+ years B2C marketing experience, bev-alc or CPG experience strongly preferred
* Strong leadership skills, particularly the ability to lead cross-functional teams and gain buy-in from key stakeholders
* Ability to think strategically and see the big picture, but also detail-oriented when necessary
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in groups and one-on-one
* Strong organizational skills; ability to work efficiently and prioritize in a dynamic business environment
* Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to take initiative and work independently
* Ability to move easily between analytical activities and creative activities
* Ability to understand financial statements, including P&L
* Familiarity with 3rd-party syndicated data, such as AC Nielsen, IRI, Numerator, MRI, Simmons, etc.
* Advanced proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-###-####.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...