- Starr Companies
- $74,690.00 -116,160.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
1103 Market St
* Responsible to drive territory results for Accident and Health (BTA, Critical Illness and Travel) while promoting responsible growth and profitability.
* Responsibilities include new business production, renewal retention and the overall profitability of an assigned book of business within the territory.
* The individual will also help the Product and Operations Manager on New Product development and help ensure we are managing the operations effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Manage and grow established producer relationships
* Identify, qualify, and develop new production sources
* Proactively work with Regional Sales Managers to target key producers/accounts
* Work collaboratively with Home Office Underwriting and all support functions to implement A&H strategy
* Ability to consistently and soundly underwrite A&H risks including Business Travel Accident, Group and Voluntary AD&D, Participant Accident, Critical Illness and Student Accident
* Understand and follow market trends and competitive landscape
* Manage and report out on a portfolio of A&H business
* Results driven, experience developing strong production relationships
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Analytically limber
* Keen attention to detail, organizational skills, sound judgment, and negotiation skills
Associated topics: leader, management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...