- Spring EQ
- $67,415.00 -112,010.00/year*
1103 Market St
System Configuration Specialist
Who Are We?
Spring EQ was founded on a mission to help homeowners unlock the value of their home by providing visibility to its worth, and quick access to that equity. By surrounding ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the industry, we constantly improve the home equity loan experience for our customers. At Spring EQ, we encourage innovative ideas, embrace the latest technology and strive to simplify the processes we use to accomplish our goals.
As a company, we believe positivity propels productivity and creativity. Simply put: We like to have fun while working hard to get the job done! We recognize the importance of a strong company culture and foster an environment of creativity and professionalism.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Spring EQ. While working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you are given the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers to make every customers interaction with Spring EQ a great one.
What Are We Looking For?
Spring EQ is seeking a System Configuration Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. The System Configuration Specialist will be responsible for managing, maintaining and improving various configurations across our vendor systems. These systems range from our CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) to our LOS (Loan Origination System). The primary focus of this role will be on managing the configuration of our omni-channel marketing platform.
* Collaboration The System Configuration Specialist will collaborate with marketing, sales and technology teams to create and manage configuration for our CRM, POS, LOS and Marketing Automation systems
* Management - The Systems Configuration Specialist will manage users, groups and permissions in our vendor systems
* Configuration The Specialist Configuration Specialist will create plans for promoting configurations from development to staging, UAT and production
* S/he will work with business users to test new or changed configurations
* S/he will document configuration options in a centrally-managed repository
* S/he will periodically audit configuration and prune legacy or stale configuration states
* Integration The System Configuration Specialist will integrate new lead source or marketing automation configuration
* S/he will contribute to the integration of Spring EQ APIs into vendor systems and vice-versa using JSON and webhooks
* Troubleshooting the Systems configuration Specialist will troubleshoot and support production issues related to configuration
* Additional ad-hoc duties will be completed as assigned
What is Important to Us?
* The Basics:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
* Knowledge of Excel and Word
* Knowledge of JSON
* Experience working with APIs or webhooks
* Ability to multitask, problem solve and efficiently manage time
* The ideal candidate will have a self-starter mentality with the ability to solve open ended business challenges
* The ideal candidate will enthusiastically contribute to a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
* Time is money At Spring EQ we recognize the importance of working with a sense of urgency. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Spring EQ values personal excellence, integrity and accountability we need candidates who demonstrate these qualities in their everyday lives
Associated topics: banking service, client, loan officer, loan originator, loan underwriter, mortgage loan officer, mortgage officer, mortgage originator, mortgage underwriter, personal banker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...