Spring EQ was founded on a mission to help homeowners unlock the value of their home by providing visibility to its worth, and quick access to that equity. By surrounding ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the industry, we constantly improve the home equity loan experience for our customers. At Spring EQ, we encourage innovative ideas, embrace the latest technology and strive to simplify the processes we use to accomplish our goals.
As a company, we believe positivity propels productivity and creativity, simply put we like to have fun while working hard to get the job done! We recognize the importance of a strong company culture and foster an environment of creativity and professionalism.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Spring EQ. While working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you are given the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers to make every customers interaction with Spring EQ a great one.
What Are We Looking For?
Spring EQ is seeking a Processor to join our rapidly growing team. This position will be an active member of the Operations team at Spring EQ. The Processor will provide leadership to the Operations Fulfillment Analysts and work with the underwriting team to review loan files.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience processing mortgage loans in a retail origination process. This role will report into the Director of Manufacturing Consumer Direct. A strong candidate will have a solid understanding of TRID requirements, proficient knowledge of loan origination technology and thrive in a growing, fast-paced environment. S/he will be driven, passionate and flourish in an operational role that is extensive and dynamic.
* Communication The ideal candidate helps facilitate communication between borrowers and fulfillment team members to ensure that all closing deadlines are met for a best in class borrower experience
* S/he will manage inbound requests from internal and external customers and ensure timely and accurate is provided within prescribed timeframes
* Engage The ideal candidate will engage customers in process to obtain necessary documentation to complete loan fulfillment process
* Documentation The ideal candidate will review documentation provided by borrower to ensure documents provided meet the requirements for loan approval
* S/he will complete verifications of Employment according to company polices
* S/he will order, track, and review 3rd party services (appraisal/Flood/Title)
* Teamwork The ideal candidate will provide guidance and mentoring to Operations Fulfillment Analysts to develop processing work flow in accordance with company guidelines
* S/he will work in partnership with Underwriting team to develop skills in reviewing loan files to evaluate borrowers credit worthiness, ability to repay, and strength of collateral
* Perform other job-related duties and special projects as required
What is Important to Us?
* The Basics:
* 3+ years of processing mortgage loans in a retail origination process
* Excellent understanding of TRID requirements
* Proficient understanding of loan origination technology
* Proficient knowledge of basic documentation requirements to issue an underwriting decision
* Ability to multitask, problem solve and efficiently manage time.
* Displayed accountability with a strong track record of meeting deadlines and keeping commitments.
* The ideal candidate will have a self-starter mentality with the ability to solve open ended business challenges.
* The ideal candidate will enthusiastically contribute to a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
* Time is money At Spring EQ we recognize the importance of working with a sense of urgency. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
* The ideal candidate will know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
* Spring EQ values personal excellence, integrity and accountability we need candidates who demonstrate these qualities in their everyday lives.