- Spring EQ
- $95,660.00 -139,760.00/year*
1103 Market St
Lead Software Engineer
Who Are We?
Spring EQ was founded on a mission to help homeowners unlock the value of their home by providing visibility to its worth, and quick access to that equity. By surrounding ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the industry, we constantly improve the home equity loan experience for our customers. At Spring EQ, we encourage innovative ideas, embrace the latest technology and strive to simplify the processes we use to accomplish our goals.
As a company, we believe positivity propels productivity and creativity, simply put we like to have fun while working hard to get the job done! We recognize the importance of a strong company culture and foster an environment of creativity and professionalism.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Spring EQ. While working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you are given the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers to make every customers interaction with Spring EQ a great one.
What Are We Looking For?
Spring EQ is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This position will be an active leader of the technology team at Spring EQ. The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for architecting, developing and testing the creation of server-side applications and front-end interactions.
S/he will have a key focus on the development of all server-side logic, data interchanges and APIs. Our applications include internal process automation and external, customer-facing experience applications. These applications and front-end interactions will be built for high availability and responsiveness.
* Development This position will be responsible for development and testing of server-side code which will power our backend services and front-end applications.
* S/he will contribute to and help provide leadership to an agile development process
* S/he will manage the versioning and continuous integration of code using Git
* S/he will develop code leveraging Postgres, SQL Server and/or DynamoDB as data stores
* Design & Implementation This position will be responsible for design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, performant and secure applications
* S/he will manage the creation and maintenance of internal and external APIs leveraging AWS API Gateway and Lambda or classic web servers
* Integrations This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining integrations with external vendors and existing Spring EQ services using APIs and webhooks
* Communication This position will help gather and interpret requirements from business stakeholders to build new applications or add functionality to existing applications
* Team Leadership This position will help lead and mentor members of the development team. This will entail giving guidance on high-level architecture, reviewing code and managing new projects
* Additional ad-hoc duties will be completed as assigned
What is Important to Us?
* The Basics:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
* 7+ years of experience
* Strong knowledge of working with Python, Java or other full-stack languages with at least one web framework
* Experience leading an agile development team
* Strong understanding of server-side templating languages
* Highly proficient in code testing principals
* Experienced with AWS features such as EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway and RDS
* Experienced with Linux shell
* Highly proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Familiarity with front-end design and interaction
* Ability to multitask, problem solve and efficiently manage time
* The ideal candidate will have a self-starter mentality with the ability to solve open ended business challenges
* The ideal candidate will enthusiastically contribute to a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
* Time is money At Spring EQ we recognize the importance of working with a sense of urgency. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Spring EQ values personal excellence, integrity and accountability we need candidates who demonstrate these qualities in their everyday lives
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, back end, c c++, c++, devops, perl, python, software developer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...