Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking.
You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will provide leading solutions to business and product engineering teams to improve the quality and efficiency of product design and services. You will provide exceptional IT architecture blueprints and thought leadership to enable growth and superior customer experience.
* Extensive experience managing software development projects within a full life cycle product environment
* Some experience in an Agile development framework
* Extensive experience in building and delivering highly complex hardware, firmware and software products
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud Service Models and DevOps
* Some experience managing product development leaders and multi-site product development teams
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
* Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.