Assistant Manager (Neville Island and McKees Rocks) - Speedway Region 49 (Media)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
START YOUR STORY AT SPEEDWAY!
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience we would love the opportunity to talk with you! Speedway is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. We offer full-time hours and valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay.
Speedway offers the best benefits in retail including:
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Monthly bonus/incentive potential
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
- Advancement opportunities with a growing company and much more!
What you bring:
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees.
- Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity.
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock.
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs.
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
- A valid Drivers License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys.
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Apply online at Speedway.com/Careers
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.About Speedway Region 49
Speedway is the nations second largest company owned and operated convenience store chain with approximately 4,000 locations coast-to-coast and still growing. We are proud to be a part of every community where we operate offering convenience to our customers and career opportunities to our team members. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment apply now at Speedway.com and bring your positive energy and motivation to the Speedway Team. Start Your Story At Speedway!
Loading some great jobs for you...