- Spark Therapeutics
1103 Market St
Join the Spark Team
We were born of innovation, springing from the curiosity, imagination and dedication of remarkable scientists and healthcare visionaries. Our shared mission is to challenge the inevitability of genetic disease by discovering, developing, and delivering treatments in ways unimaginable - until now.
We don't follow footsteps. We create the path.
Support assay development, qualification activities and sample testing in the translational department across all the therapeutic areas (Liver, CNS, Ocular, Discovery) by performing experiments, analyzing data, drafting protocols, SOPs and reports. Sr Reserch associate will be able to execute protocols with some guidance and have the ability to summarize results independently. This individual will report Translational Bioanalytical Lead and collaborate closely within the team and across functional groups to advance pipeline programs.
60% Hands-on laboratory work
20% Data review; project updates; technical report and SOP preparation
10% Train new stuff on new technics
10% Manage translational research samples and materials
* Expert knowledge in designing, implementing and troubleshooting experiments
* Expert ability to critically analyze problems and develop potential solutions
* Perform routine assays across the different pipeline programs (e.g. WES, ELISA, etc.)
* Makes detailed observations, analyzes data and interpret results
* Summarize collected data and write technical reports detailing procedures, outcomes, and observations
* Maintain accurate, timely and detailed records of work
* Maintain inventory of reagents and disposables and orders supplies as needed
* Demonstrate collaborative attitude, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
* Should be able to work flexible hours
* Bachelor's degree required; Masters or PhD in a relevant field preferred.
* Minimum of 3-5years laboratory experience.
* Hands-on knowledge of molecular and cell biology analytical methods
* Two or more years' experience with aseptic tissue culture technique
* GLP and /or GMP experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Apply now \"
Find similar jobs:
R&D, All Jobs
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
Associated topics: diet, dietician, food, histology, industrial hygienist, microbiology, nephrology, nutritionist, physiology, therapy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...