- Spark Therapeutics
1103 Market St
Join the Spark Team
We were born of innovation, springing from the curiosity, imagination and dedication of remarkable scientists and healthcare visionaries. Our shared mission is to challenge the inevitability of genetic disease by discovering, developing, and delivering treatments in ways unimaginable - until now.
We don't follow footsteps. We create the path.
Support assay development and qualification activities in the translational department across all the therapeutic areas (Liver, CNS, Ocular, Discovery) by performing experiments, analyzing data, drafting protocols, SOPs and reports. Reserch associate will be able to execute protocols with some guidance and have the ability to summarize results independently. This individual will report Assay Development Lead and collaborate closely within the team and across functional groups to advance pipeline programs.
75% Hands-on laboratory work
15% Data review; project updates; technical report and SOP preparation
10% Manage translational research samples and materials
* Conduct experiments after discussion of the design and strategy with the supervisor.
* Contribute to assay development, optimization and qualification.
* Follows SOPs and batch records.
* Write technical reports detailing procedures, outcomes, and observations.
* Maintain accurate, timely and detailed records of work
* Maintains inventory of reagents and disposables and orders supplies as needed.
* Performs routine assays across the different pipeline programs (e.g. WES, ELISA, etc).
* Should be able to work flexible hours
* BS degree with 2+ years or MS with 0-2.
* Minimum of 1-3 years laboratory experience.
* Two or more years' experience with aseptic tissue culture technique
* Hands-on knowledge of molecular and cell biology analytical methods
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to analyze own data and write concise reports
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Apply now \"
Find similar jobs:
R&D, All Jobs
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
Associated topics: drug, drug discovery, food scientist, histologist, histology, immunoassay, industrial hygienist, metabolism, patient, therapy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...