High Earning GI Opportunity in Pennsylvania (Media)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Diverse college town in Central Pennsylvania - Micropolitian Area of 81,000 residents Combined statistical area includes 235,000 residents Family friendly community with lots of sports, outdoor, arts, and cultural activities within a 30-minute drive. Exceptional schools, safe streets, and a very low cost-of-living. City has a regional airport with several daily flights to multiple destinations in the Mid-Atlantic, Florida, and Southeast. Located 60 miles from State College, 90 miles from Pittsburgh, 110 miles from Youngstown OH, and 140 miles from Harrisburg.
- Employed with 560+ bed integrated healthcare system (local hospital has 220 beds)
- Academics available
- Brand new facility including Endoscopy Suite
- General GI subspecialties encouraged to apply
- Full range of endoscopic services including endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, ERCP and Spyglass
- Experienced and certified advanced practitioner support
- Call schedule of 1:4
- Guaranteed salary above MGMA standards for two years plus UNCAPPED productivity incentives
- $30,000 sign-on bonus, $120,000 for student loan repayment, and $10,000 for relocation
- Fellowship stipend available
- 35 days of PTO per year (starting)
- Sign-on bonus, potential student loan repayment, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, full health benefits and much more!
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology
Loading some great jobs for you...