- $130,190.00 -201,520.00/year*
1103 Market St
Sodexo is seeking a Human Resources Technology Manager. This position reports directly to the Director of Talent Technology, Branding & Talent Administration. The HR Technology Manager position is a remote / virtual opportunity.
This position is responsible for the technical administration and the optimal operation of Sodexo's HR technology for all exempt hires within SodexoUSA and is considered the subject matter expert for our systems. The incumbent will possess the technical expertise to effectively troubleshoot, implement enhancements and liaise with applicable vendors to identify and resolve technical issues in the system and is responsible for providing the highest level of customer support, training and technical assistance for all users within SodexoUSA.
Administration of Technology Systems:
* Acts as the subject matter expert and serves as an advisor to support the Talent Acquisition team members and customers. Provides training, troubleshooting assistance, and complex analysis to all Talent Acquisition team members and other platform users when needed.
* Ensures optimal system performance of HR/Recruitment Technology and all related interfaces
* Executes day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of systems, including the implementation of enhancements and liaising with applicable vendors to identify and resolve technical issues in the system.
* Provides input and supports solutions for continuous quality and process improvement that can be leveraged across the enterprise
* Provides assistance and support for system design and development; provides technical consulting on complex projects. Recommends, devises and/or modifies procedures to solve the most complex technical problems related to capacity, limitations and form of desired results
* Manages user profiles to ensure appropriate security access and permissions
* Maintains Sodexo information within the system and ensures maintenance of files, feeds, documents, profiles and other pertinent information
* Ensures accuracy of data including imports, exports and de-duplication
* Provides reports including job and candidate posting information and other reports as required
* Assists with and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and upgrades to the system including planning, testing, training and coordination of releases
* Evaluates business needs against standard functionality; recognizes and recommends when customizations, enhancements and/or integrations are appropriate
* Assists in current and future integration of programs under development that will need to integrate (ATS/CRM, HRIS Job Boards, video interviewing, CRM or other web-based applications, etc.)
* Analyzes gaps for process improvement
* Manages, analyzes and tracks large data set in Microsoft Access and Excel
* Assists and serves and/or leads on project teams/SuperUsers Groups where HR technology representation and information is required
* Prepares and delivers training for various Talent Acquisition projects
* Participates in various aspects of key recruitment initiatives including sourcing, candidate matching, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for placement
* May be responsible for project management and escalation processes to manage problems and changes within systems (i.e. Global/country/state Regulations, workflow improvement, etc.)
* Maintains logs and/or activity level and usage reports
* Maintains change recommendation and trouble ticket logs submitted through vendor; tracks progress and coordinates timely resolution
* Coordinates technical calls with vendors (agenda planning, scheduling, etc.)
Provides system administration and the optimal operation of Sodexo's HR technology for all management hires within Sodexo USA. Subject Matter Expert possessing the technical expertise to effectively troubleshoot, implement enhancements and liaise with applicable vendors to identify and resolve technical issues in the system and is responsible to provide the highest level of customer support and training for all users within Sodexo USA.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Associated topics: administrator, director, guidance, lead, leadership, manager, president, senior associate, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...