- Sisters of Providence Health System
1103 Market St
Expected Weekly Hours:
Job Description Details:
Mercy LIFE West Philadelphia, a member of Trinity Health, is seeking a Sales Manager for its location in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) model is centered on the belief that it is better for the well-being of seniors with chronic care needs and their families to be served in the community whenever possible.
PACE serves individuals who are age 55 or older, certified by their state to need nursing home care, able to live safely in the community at the time of enrollment and live in a PACE service area. While all PACE participants must be certified to need nursing home care to enroll in PACE, only about 7 percent of PACE participants nationally reside in a nursing home. If a PACE enrollee needs nursing home care, the PACE program pays for it and continues to coordinate the enrollee's care. We encourage fellowship and independence while serving seniors and their families with dignity and respect. Delivering all needed medical and supportive services, PACE is able to provide the entire continuum of care and services to seniors with chronic needs while maintaining their independence in their home for as long as possible.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development of new business and sales while developing, managing and mentoring the Mercy LIFE Sales Team which includes Community Relations Liaisons and Enrollment Specialists. Accountable for meeting enrollment targets from housing, hospitals and community sources in approved zip codes in Philadelphia and Delaware County. Responsible for coordinating and scheduling meetings to increase and reach sales targets. Provide day to day assistance to Enrollment Specialists and manage each step of enrollment process including the multi-step approval process.
General responsibilities will include (not an exhaustive list):
* Lead the Sales Team to build referral sources and achieve Mercy LIFE sales goals.
* Lead the Enrollment Specialist and provide sales training as needed in closing for the business and in processing all parts of the enrollment process quickly and accurately. Personally provide oversight for accuracy and handle difficult cases personally.
* Meet regularly with Operations leaders from each center, Finance, Medical and Quality.
* Develop and deploy plans to increase Sales Team group performance in coordination with the Director, Sales/designee. Make recommendations to the Director, Marketing and Director, Sales/designee to identify sales lead sources in a coordinated plan to improve results.
Candidates will have:
* Bachelor's degree in related field with 5+ years of sales experience in healthcare. Sales management and sales training experience preferred.
* Active, current driver's license and insured vehicle is required.
* Experience in training, coaching and motivating sales team members and improving effectiveness. Proven ability to develop and implement a strategic sales plan. Evidence of achieving sales goals.
* Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
* Must be action-oriented, have business acumen, manage conflict well, be customer focused, have high decision quality, flexibility to adapt to ongoing change and have organizational agility. Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, management, manager, principal, sales leader, sales management, shift lead, team lead, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...