Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million \"software-only\" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services. From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI's goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
* World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
* Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
* Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
* Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
SHI has a dynamic career opportunity in our Outside Sales-Public Sector department. SHI's Public Sector Division manages almost $1B in Revenue annually and supports SHI's Government, Education and Healthcare customers. The assigned territory would require management of the customers' current agreements, new customer acquisition, and an opportunity to grow and expand the products and solutions sold within our current customer base as well as build new customer and vendor relationships with SHI.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:? Support and Grow customer base in assigned territory? Provide consultation to customers regarding their IT solutions needs.? Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers.? Pro-actively work with and contact customers and prospects to build SHI's market share in all accounts within designated territory.? Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently? Make telephone and field calls to present SHI's value proposition to existing and potential clients.? Set appointments and Onsite Visits to Customers at minimum Quarterly? Build customer loyalty? Achieve sales goals for revenue and GM? Keep updated on product and industry knowledge? Understanding of and ability to effectively communicate and develop demand for SHI managed services including onsite installation services, disposal services, etc.? Attend product training as required? Prospect and grow SHI Solutions business from existing Microsoft business
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
* Ability to work both individually and in a team environment? Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment? Strong organizational and planning skills? Strong written and verbal communication skills? Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint? Knowledge and Familiarity with Public Sector customers? Solution sales experience as evidenced by successful project based selling into Public Sector or Enterprise.
* Strong Software Volume Licensing Knowledge? Successful Experience with Public Sector RFP's, Contracts and Proposals? Schooled and applies sales methodology such as Sandler, SPIN, TAS, Miller Heiman
Equal Employment Opportunity ? M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
Associated topics: business development, design, graphic, marketing, marketing coordinator, marketing manager, media, public affairs, relationship, reputation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.