CNIC Regional Offices enable improving operational performance and cost reductions through business process definition, analysis, and development of technical capabilities which automate processes or improve transparency for analytics and decision making. In support of this effort the CNIC N6 Subject Matter Expert (SME) I Enterprise Land Mobile Radio (ELMR)/IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for the below listed activities. This position is based out of Philadelphia, PA in support of Naval Support Activity (NSA), Philadelphia.
In support of ELMR Systems Administration the candidate will:
* Provide ELMR design, install, sustainment and end-to-end connectivity through the Regional Dispatch Center (RDC).
* Provide technical support, training, and implementing for ELMR.
* Rest, tune and program ELMR radios.
* Plan, direct, and coordinate the inventory, storage and distribution of radios.
In support of IT Systems Administration, the candidate will:
* Support PC refresh efforts such as Windows upgrades.
* Support government phone efforts such as Purebred or other technical upgrades.
* Support account creations for NMCI users, troubleshoot CAC issues, and assist users with technical issues.
* Support printer connections and associated troubleshooting.
* Provide regional and local level design and installation support to Navy-wide Operational Technology (OT) initiatives and programs for specific instantiations within regional networks.
* Maintain and secure regional and local level OT systems in accordance with Navy directives.
* Ensure connectivity and integration with regional monitoring and enterprise management services.
* Troubleshoot system outages and engage with program-level support personnel, base-level communications, and regional staff to resolve issues.
* Ensure OT systems adhere to cyber security principles and support any local Information Assurance (IA) initiatives designed to secure and accredit existing OT system.
* Provide support to resolve technical issues that arise during sustainment, including maintenance trend analysis, interfacing with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), analysis of alternatives, and proposing solutions to improve uptime and readiness for locally installed systems.
* Perform administration and maintenance of network infrastructure hardware and components.
* Troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues.
* Monitor and maintain servers (physical and virtual), network switches and routers, workstations, Laptops and Multi-function Devices (printers) on the network.
* Create and maintain documentation of physical and logical connectivity of network devices.
* Participate in the design, plan and execution of network modernization projects.
* Research and recommend network products based on customer requirements.
* Provide customer support to include receiving calls for network connection, troubleshooting network issues/outages, process firewall change requests and answer general network questions.
* Coordinate with vendors and other Government agencies to provide support for network devices.
* Perform routine network administration tasks such as opening/closing of network ports.
* Respond to incidents elevated from the Enterprise Desktop Support and Information Assurance Management section related to network matters/security incidents and resolve the incidents as directed by the Region N6.
* Coordinate with the Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Mater Station Atlantic (NCTAMS LANT) Base Communications Office (BCO) to establish fiber optic and copper based connectivity.
* Monitor the Enterprise Operations Console, and document and report network related incidents, looking for indications of network related incidents.
* Manage and configure Access Control List (ACL) on SIPR.
Qualification and Requirements:
* Candidate must be able to be on call 24x7.
* Candidate must have a current DoD Secret level clearance.
* Qualified candidate must show achievement of technical training as applicable to the position duties and responsibilities and possess 8570 IAT Level I compliant certification.
* Minimum required experience for this position is eight (8) years of hands-on experience, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. Military, numerous U.S. Federal Civilian Agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Government of Canada, State and Local Governments, and Commercial Clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco''s people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Associated topics: administrator, equipment, http, infrastructure, ip, scom sccm, server, system center configuration manager, tcp, tcp ip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.