- Develop proficiency in insurance fundamental knowledge, insurance terms and concepts. Successfully complete insurance related coursework.
- Develop an understanding of each department during the assigned rotational period. Develop an understanding of how departments work with each other and partner with Human Resources to achieve business results. Develop proficiency in business skills knowledge. Successfully complete all core business skill coursework.
- Build relationships with employees in assigned rotational departments, peer corporate trainee colleagues, assigned group project peers and within the Human Resources department. Collaborate with peer corporate trainee colleagues on the successful completion of assigned group project. Demonstrate an aptitude for analyzing and problem-solving through group project work and on-the-job assignments. May be required to travel to regional office(s).
- College degree preferred
- Demonstrated self-starter with an interest in developing expertise in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Ability to learn quickly and exhibit flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers/peers/teams.
- Must show sound, balanced and timely decision making and organizational skills.
Selective is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Selective maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: development, job coach, learning, learning and development, specialist, training, vocational trainer