Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title : Supply Chain Manager
Location : Peapack, NJ
Duration : 12 Months
JOB SUMMARY - MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Categorize the 3-5 key areas of responsibility. Divide these areas into steps outlining only the main activities per area. Assign a percentage of time spent on each major category.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the relationship with, and the performance of the CMs in his/her area of responsibility. Short-term tactics as well as long-term strategies with the CMs must secure that every CM contributes to achieving the ES GDP BSC targets and strategic objectives.
- Lead Virtual Site Operations Teams (VSOTs). The Operations Manager is accountable for the results of the VSOT. The activities and responsibilities of the VSOT include:
o Development and execution of manufacturing and supply plans and meet market demand for product and meet or exceed supply performance target
o Act as a Change Control Committee for relevant changes.
o Development and execution of tactical plans for continuous improvement of CM shop floor performance in the areas ofproduct quality, environmental health and safety, compliance, customer service and product cost.
o Review of the status of deviations which impact or may affect product supply. The Operations Manager is responsible to secure correct and timely closing of relevant deviations,and when necessary, lead closure of investigations that have not been properly addressed by the CM.
- Oversee and secure timely execution of new product introduction, product changes (including changes of materials and API), product enhancement, and product transfer programs. Lead implementation teams where required.
- Secure that product supply, quality, compliance and cost issues are adequately addressed by making extensive use of Operational Excellence tools and mobilizing the necessary resources for support in all required areas. Lead these cross-functional teams where required.
- Collaborate with EH&S to ensure CMcompliance with environmental, health and safety regulations and Pfizer requirements.
- Collaborate with Procurement to co-lead supply agreement negotiations toassure appropriate terms and conditions of supply agreementsare established for all CMs within the portfolio.
- Secure effective communication of key product supply issues to stakeholders this includes correct and timely updating the bi-weekly RunThe Business reports.
- Partner with COQA to ensure CMs comply withregulatory requirements, cGMPs, Pfizer Quality Standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage the cost reduction program:
o Identify cost reduction opportunities with CMs
o Validate the financial impact and secure the opportunities are captured and reported in the Long Range Plan and the Operational Plan
o Oversee execution and implementation, lead the team for execution as appropriate
o Meet or exceed annual budget cost reduction target
- Maintain awareness of potential new sourcing opportunities and identify strategic sourcing partners for the manufacture/packaging/testing of pharmaceutical products who share common vision/values with PGS.
- Secure compliance with Legal Requirements of the Foreign Corruption Policy Act (FCPA) and related other legislation as directed by the relevant Pfizer Corporate Policies. The Operations Manager is accountable for appropriate documentation of compliance with all requirements.
- 20 % travel required.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
List the key performance indicators (the more general result areas in which results (output) of the job can be measured).
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
List the technical skills and knowledge (minimum entry requirements, necessary know-how) for the job, including:
Level of Education:
Bachelor Degree is required; Masters or MBA preferred
5 to 10years experience in Pharmaceutical/Technical Operations, Pharmaceutical Production Planning, or Quality Operations.
Contract Manufacturing, Procurement and Project Management experience is also highly desirable.
Other Specifics &know-how: Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a demonstrated ability to lead and participate in teams at all levels of management required. Well developed interpersonal skills (leadership, integrity, team orientation, flexibility, creativity; experience in projects that require collaborative approaches; strong analytical skills; ability to understand business issues and processes; knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and regulatory requirements.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...