* Must hold a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university and be licensed accordingly
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
* Screens/evaluate all residents to determine the need for Speech, Language or Swallowing Therapy
* Establishes an individualized treatment program with a consultation to facility staff in areas of Speech Therapy
* Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal intermediary, within the designated time frame
* Implements the treatment program based on evaluative results
* Monitors the resident's response to treatment and alters the treatment plan as appropriate
* Provides in-services/ additional programs as requested/needed
* Instructs resident's families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.