To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
* Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN program.
* On-the-job training provided
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
* Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants
* Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures
* Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident's total regimen of care is maintained
* Greet residents and make them feel welcome and comfortable when they are entering the building for the 1st of 100th time!
* Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
* Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, ccu, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery, registered nurse, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.