- Saber Healthcare Group, LLC
- $90,150.00 -122,360.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
89 Gaar Mountain Rd
Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
* The employee must hold an Associate's Degree from an accredited college.
* Must hold a current and valid license granted from the state of employment.
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
* Provide emotional support for patients and families - they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
* Be dependable - our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
* Treats residents under the supervision of the Physical Therapist
* Maintain appropriate accurate records on all residents on caseload.
* Participate in rehab and/or resident care meetings as assigned
* Keeps Physical Therapist and other health team members appraised of resident's progress and changes in function
* Provides in-services/ additional programs as requested/needed
* Instructs resident's families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance programs and/or carryover of skilled therapy
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement therapist, physical, physical therapy, rehab, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...