- Ryan, LLC
- $56,170.00 -93,340.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Property Tax Consultant (\"Consultant\") works with a team to identify and provide clients with a wide range of valuation services designed to efficiently and effectively manage their property assessments and property taxes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Works effectively with clients and taxing authorities on a national basis.
* Attends client meetings and property inspections.
* Offers appraisal and valuation services to various clients.
* Prepares and reviews property reports.
* Analyzes assessment notices and determines potential assessment reductions.
* Determines liability for development projects.
* Applies software knowledge to efficiently work with client data.
* Interacts frequently with members of a team.
* Communicates effectively through written and verbal channels.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, and/or Economics with entry-level to three years related appraisal and/or assessment experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft? Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver's license required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, appraiser, market, marketing, marketing representative, market trend, portfolio, real estate analyst, researcher
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...