RUN is seeking qualified, motivated freelance / contract producers local to the Seattle or Redmond areas. We are looking for experience in line producing motion graphics, film/video, and editorial/audio post - and/or broadcast, webcast and live events. Producers work closely with the clients, production staff, and Creative Directors to oversee individual projects from initial development phases to delivery. They must have the ability to accurately bid and predict a given job, and possess solid technical knowledge of the entire production process including:
1) live action film / video processes
2) off-line and on-line editorial processes
3) motion graphics production process
4) visual effects production process
5) basic audio production knowledge
A successful Producer will have excellent communication, problem solving abilities, client needs management skills, and patience.
Please include your current day rate, link to website or demo reel and references in your application.
Associated topics: art director, chief, director, film, floor manager, head writer, manager, president, producer, production
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.