We are looking for a business intelligence professional with strong background in data integration design and development, data modeling and business and data analysis. This individual will work closely with the Business Intelligence team to:
Design and develop data integration routines to integrated data from disparate source systems into an integrated business intelligence environment including defining source-to-target mappings, business rules and other required data transformations.
Design and develop dimensional data models in support of stated requirements
Conduct business analysis to define the required data to fulfill on business requirements
Conduct detail data analysis is support of data related projects
* 3+ years' Experience in creating dimensional data models across multiple subject areas
* 3+ years' experience in the architecture, design and development of data integration solutions
* 3+ years' experience in optimization of data integration processing and database design
* 3+ years' experience in the Microsoft business intelligence platform, including SQL Server databases, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server utilities using T-SQL scripts (stored procedures, views, functions etc.) to manipulate data and simplify access to data
* Experience in defining and managing ETL metadata repositories
* Significant experience in automating data integration routines
* Experience in formal data quality assessments
* Experience in defining and managing master data
* Experience in defining and managing business metadata
* Experience in designing and developing reporting, analytics and data visualization solutions with Power BI and/or Tableau
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9504
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC DA BI
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9504
Location: 30 South 17th Street, Suite 710, , Philadelphia, PA US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.