- $85,955.00 -163,970.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
As a Management Consulting Senior Associate at RSM, you will work with mid-sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to executive management. Working on numerous projects per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment -- not just one small part - and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
RSM's Management Consulting Finance and Accounting Group provides strategy and advisory assistance to improve the overall effectiveness of the Finance function.
* Assist in the execution of projects to help optimize all elements of the finance organization including but not limited to: Business Process Modernization, Shared Services Implementation, Business Case Development, Post-merger Integration, Finance Automation, Control Development, Finance Transformation, Finance Technology Deployment
* Plan and execute the day to day project activities for business process initiatives: Forecasting and Planning, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Acquire to Retire
* Participate in the development of proposals and business development activities
* Assist in developing new products and deliverables for the rapidly changing technology environment in Finance
* Assist in preparing engagement/project financials
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting from accredited university
* Minimum 2 years' experience working in a large organization, professional services firm or CPA firm
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge in advising Finance organizations on the above business processes
* Experience in at least one of the following focus areas:
o Finance Post Merger Integration
o Shared Services
o Finance Transformation
o Business Process Improvement
* Experience in the development of deliverables and reports
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio
* Functional understanding of Financial systems
* Experience developing and delivering proposals
* Experience serving clients across multiple industries
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req7325
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC MC Fin & Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req7325
Location: 30 South 17th Street, Suite 710, , Philadelphia, PA US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, analyze, business analyst, business analytic, financial analytic, inspect, investment analyst, investment banking, investment fund
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...