- $74,730.00 -113,690.00/year*
1103 Market St
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform reviews and compilations for private companies in various industries such as professional services, manufacturing, distribution, real estate, technology and health care
* Prepare and analyze financial statements for the client and maintain communication as appropriate
* Perform the month end close process for clients including preparing various general ledger account reconciliations and maintaining the client's fixed assets schedule
* Gain a comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives, and utilize that knowledge on the engagement
* Develop and communicate with the client recommendations for business and process improvements
* Maintain a good working relationship with client personnel to enhance customer satisfaction, and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform assurance services
* Supervise, develop, train and mentor assigned staff and interns on the review and compilation process, and assess the performance of the staff for their engagement review
* Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular and consistent basis
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting and equivalent work experience of 2 - 5 years in either public accounting or private industry
* CPA designation or currently pursuing requirements
* Strong analytical, technical and accounting skills, including proficiency in US GAAP
* Exceptional client service with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships is expected
* Strong leadership, development, training and mentoring skills
* Experience in performing or assisting with month end close procedures
* Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
* Strong time management, organizational skills, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills are required
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9459
Line of Business: Audit
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9459
Location: 30 South 17th Street, Suite 710, , Philadelphia, PA US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Audit/Assurance
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel: Yes* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...