1103 Market St
As a Microsoft NAV Intern you will be a valued member of a team using a defined project methodology to develop and implement various modules of Dynamics NAV. Your development and technical skills in Dynamics NAV will allow you to work in confidence and ensure your success, as well as the success of your projects. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in the design and development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and industry specific solutions
* Installation, configuration, support, and documentation of Dynamics NAV
* Ability to work closely with functional consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications then into technical deployment
* Providing onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Dynamics NAV clients
* Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, MIS, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related business field
* Ability to interface with clients both in person and remotely
* Knowledge of technical and business writing
* Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly
* Ability to travel
* A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
* Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely in understandable form, both orally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Experience with SQL Server preferably with some knowledge of SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS
* Experience and demonstrated knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office suite
* Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
* Client focused and team oriented
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9835
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC BA NAV
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9835
Location: 30 South 17th Street, Suite 710, , Philadelphia, PA US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Future Openings - Intern
Degree Required: Bachelor
Associated topics: business advisory, business analyst, business intelligence, client, crm, information technology consultant, market, sales, sap, senior consultant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...