As a Management Consulting Associate at RSM, you will work with mid-sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to executive management. Assigned to numerous projects per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment-not just one small part-and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment on what you learned when you are done. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
RSM's Management Consulting Group provides strategy and advisory assistance to help companies increase their overall efficiencies, effectiveness and improve the IT alignment with the business functions and processes. Examples of projects include IT and business operational assessment, software selection, mergers and acquisitions, business analysis, process improvement, project management, operational improvements and technology maximization.
Consultants provide quality professional services to RSM's clients by performing the duties and responsibilities listed below:
* Meet with clients and conducting management consulting projects based on client needs * Facilitate user workshops to gather and document business needs, requirements, weaknesses and challenges * Assist business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects * Conduct benchmarking research and analysis for IT spending, trends and industry practices * Provide leadership in working with solution vendors * Prepare reports on consulting services performed for clients, delivering reports where appropriate and discussing results and recommendations with clients * Work with clients to provide analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities; this may include implementation and training components * Complete client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency * Travel to client locations as required
RSM's Management Consulting Practice includes the following specialty areas:
* Finance & Accounting * Operations & Supply Chain * Technology & Digital * Global Project Management Consulting
* Working towards a B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university * Bachelor's degree in the field of Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics and/or Management Information Systems * Demonstrated capability to achieve strong academic results in selected field as well as a facility with / aptitude for technology * Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to apply theoretical concepts and best practices to solve business problems * Highly self-motivated and directed character with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure * Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills * Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented, collaborative environment * Eligibility to work within the U.S. * Travel to assigned client locations locally and nationally is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations * Ability to travel up to 50% locally and nationally * A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
* Basic understanding of business processes and concepts in process redesign * Basic understanding of technology, including infrastructure, databases and application / enterprise architecture * Ability to exercise independent judgment and take guided action on it * Strong data manipulation skills utilizing Excel, including database knowledge (Microsoft SQ Land / or Access knowledge is plus) * Experience with software, such as Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Word * Access to a vehicle for client site visits
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req10169
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: MC Finance and Accounting
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req10169
Location: 30 South 17th Street, Suite 710, , Philadelphia, PA US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Campus Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.