- Rockwell Automation
1103 Market St
This position requires an individual with strong technical skills who is an expert in Rockwell Automation complex Control Logix programming, Relation Database and Microsoft .NET for large plant wide manufacturing tracking and information systems. Willing to work directly with customer engineers and take a lead role in all projects. This will include defining requirements, detailed design, hardware and software engineering, system start-up, and customer training. In the lead technical role, an individual will be a contributing part of a project team but also responsible to direct, supervise, lead and review all assigned engineering personnel and their assigned tasks for a project. The individual will assign tasks, monitor performance, review results, coordinate efforts, and track hour usage on projects. Leading and participating in start-up assignments will also be required. Involvement with orders/projects in the range of $100K to $5M, with the quantity of orders/projects per year in the range of 1-10. Travel averages about 25% of time however, can flex up to 50% a few times per year.
This role can be worked in Mayfield Heights, OH or virtually in the United States.
* Analyzes customer's requirements to determine the optimal information solution and determines applicable configuration/architecture.
* Make recommendations for improvements and assist Project Manager to propose these to the customer.
* Participates in the design, implementation, test and startup phases of complex systems projects.
* Uses technologies used in standard offerings, new applications and extensions of current architectures or software packages.
* Responsible for using application solution-related or technology-related best practices on assigned projects.
* Responsible for identifying and communicating potential application solution-related or technology-related best practices.
* Assist Project Manager with technical issues and determine changes which may/can have commercial/scheduling impact.
* May participate in the development of the team strategic plan.
* May provides on-site system start-up as required.
* Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor resources for projects including setting and managing time-scales and budgets.
* Provide verbal and written reports to communicate project status as required and contribute to project review meetings.
* Provides a leading role in technical activities and will direct the activities of others assigned to customer projects. Take lead role in organizing, assigning, reviewing software development, direct functional specification development and planning for integrated customer witness testing.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
Associated topics: 5g, analog, cable technician, design engineer, electronics, repair, scada, soc, system analyst, technical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...