Rockwell Automation's Customer Support & Maintenance Business is seeking a team oriented, growth minded, experienced leader with outstanding communication skills to join our Connected Services Portfolio team. The Product Manager for Network Services will be responsible for driving continued differentiation to our network and cybersecurity offerings, consulting at all levels of our customers' organizations. Services range from setting corporate wide strategies to achieve data driven business outcomes, to plant level assessment, designs and implementation of network and security technologies. This role has global responsibility and visibility.
This role can be seated in any US based Rockwell Automation location.
* Lead Current and Future Services Product Line definition that includes Network related services ranging from assessments, designs, implementations, and support. Manage technology platforms; identify customer problems, collect customer requirements globally directly from customers and from desperate sources; market analytics (share and margin); competitive benchmarks.
* Product Line marketing including presentation of concepts, business case, value props, design and development methodology to key stakeholders and executives.
* Collaborate with multiple services and technology Business Unit Product managers, to ensure roadmap of product/services/initiatives are widely understood, supported and aligned with the broad company strategic and product roadmaps.
* Responsible for identifying gaps between the desired roadmap and the realizable roadmap and generate options for bridging the gap (partnerships, acquisitions, 3rd parties etc.)
* Advocate the voice of the customer in the product development process.
* Interface with Product development team and provide input on detailed requirements during development (Feature and Product attributes).
* Collaboratively track and drive year over year growth around product lines under direct control
* Collaborate with Commercial Marketing, Business Development and Sales Manage to develop Marketing Plan, Launch Plan and Go to marked plan and programs.