Have you worked as an HR Recruiter before? Are you looking for a role that will challenge you to take the next step in your career? If you are a highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter, you might be interested in this job at a dynamic organization working with OfficeTeam. Our client requires a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, providing clerical support to the HR department, and full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse group of positions. Apply today and learn more about this exciting role. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Kent, Washington area.
- Applying digital recruiting resources
- Administrating various administrative duties
- Executing interviews
- Formulating internal recommendations
- Providing support with new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Delivering and sorting candidates through various sources and platforms
- Formulating and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- The responsibilities of this position will require you to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- This role requires proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- 1+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Capable in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.