- Robert Half
- $97,815.00 -178,020.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1000 E 179th St
An accredited College is currently seeking an experienced Financial Aid Officer to assist in administering the school's financial aid programs, under the guidance of the Financial Aid Director. This position is a temporary position for a couple of months.
Responsibilities will include -
- works directly with students and parents
- assisting with the completion of financial aid forms, and making
discretionary judgments regarding the distribution of financial aid to
help pay for the costs of education.
- Evaluate student academic progress and facilitates the appeal
- Perform standard and customized report writing for Banner and
- Troubleshoot Banner issues within the office to help increase
- Coordinate mass email communications with prospective and
current students. Assist with the development and coordination of
additional communication and outreach activities
Applicants must have 3+ years of experience working in the Financial Aid office.
Skills and Requirements:
? Bachelor's degree required
? High Level of proficiency in Excel
? Experience with Banner, Argos, ED Connect preferred
? Excellent communication and verbal skills
Please submit resumes to Laura Pena at ...@officeteam.com
- Skills in internet research
- At least 3 year of Financial Aid experience preferred
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Customer service experience preferred
- Experience with Banner software preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong communication and social skills
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week, so don't delay - contact us now!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $23.75 - $27.50 / Hourly
**Location:** BRONX, NY
**Date Posted:** August 9, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 02941-#######650
**Staffing Area:** OfficeTeam
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...