This Assistant Controller position might be a job in which you will thrive! Highly-skilled Assistant Controller candidates will be interested in Robert Half Management Resources's new opportunity with a dynamic, fast-growing team. Located in Bronx, New York, this Assistant Controller position is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity. This could be the job you're looking for, if you're a self-starter who combines a real passion for analytics with strong technical skills.
For Immediate consideration for this consulting opportunity please email your resume to ...@rhmr.com with subject line Controller!
- Support the Company with technical accounting GAAP mentorship and external reporting
- Prepare and manage account reconciliations/analyses for balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Supervise financial executive package and control book on a monthly basis, ensuring it includes budget to actual comparisons by department
- Assume leadership over external financial audits, providing efficient coordination
Complete the close on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, as well as financial statements
- Manage policies for reporting and accounting
Other responsibilities may also include participating in system improvements, impromptu analyses, and special projects as assigned
- Play an active role in the development of the accounting team by assisting in staffing, performance management, and training
- Relevant industry experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Weekly Account Payable experience preferred
- Command of Bank Account Reconciliation
- Comprehensive knowledge of account management
- Strong familiarity with Monthly Account Reconciliation
- Proven knowledge of Automated Payroll
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Strong technical background in public accounting (GAAP)
- Capacity to anticipate needs and pre-plan work
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.###.####.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $42.75 - $49.50 / Hourly
**Location:** BRONX, NY
**Date Posted:** August 7, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 02942-#######077
**Staffing Area:** Management Resources
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.